Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fun Links

Gina at Quilters Buzz recently posted this list of excellent blogs from a crafty friend who has become blog-addicted. I have to say that after touring extensively around them all I'm just a bit blog-addicted myself! Check them out, not only is my personal fav. Wee Wonderfuls included but some other great ones as well.

Wee Wonderfuls
Posie Gets Cozy
Whimsy
Pink Chalk Studio
Elisalou Designs
I'm Knitting as Fast as I Can
Yarn Harlot
Angry Chicken

And while I'm at it, I'll add some blog/site recommendations of my own....

Design Sponge

Whip Up
Fun Quilts
Denyse Schmidt

and that should keep you all busy for a while! It amazes me every time I go further into the "blog world" how connected the community of bloggers is, and how they all inspire each other with their ideas, stories and designs, and most of all just how many talented and inspiring people there are out there in the world. Don't forget to comment on anything you see that you like, the best thing about having a blog is reading the comments from like minded visitors! Happy blogging.